Wedding preparation needs some care and attention.You cannot miss any of the wedding essentials on your big day.This is why having a wedding checklist is important in order to have a perfect wedding without missing any essentials for wedding preparation.
Why wedding preparation is essential?
If you think why wedding preparation is essential,here are some of the reasons.
Your wedding should be the happiest day of your life, not a frightening remembrance of the past. The difference between a successful wedding and a disaster greatly depends on wedding planning. Successful wedding planning of the various details of your special day is crucial. You should worry about not only the large details such as the wedding gown,wedding shoes,wedding reception but about the smaller ones such as your wedding favors,wedding vow and so on.
When you plan all large and small wedding details,you are ready for a perfect wedding!
How to plan a perfect wedding?
For a perfect wedding it is essential to plan all the essentials for a wedding.You should have a wedding checklist from the day you start planning your wedding.
i) Wedding preparation small details
The day you decide to plan your wedding,don’t forget the small details which may forget or ignored.Therefore,before sharing the large details and essentials for your wedding,below are some of the things that you shouldn’t miss planning.
Announcing your wedding
After you decided on the method that you would like to use to announce your wedding, then you should start researching the details regarding the wedding announcement. For example, if you’d like to announce your wedding in a newspaper, you should find out about the way to submit your advertisement. It is usually best to call the newspaper or visit their Web site in order to know more detailed information about wedding announcements. By the time you are ready to place your advertisement you should have the following information available for make it a resourceful regarding your wedding day:
- your wedding date
- wedding location
- the bride’s maiden name
- your parents’ names and where they live
- where you will live when you are married.
Depending on how much space is allocated by the newspaper, you might include some additional information such as:
– names of your bridesmaids or your made of honor.You should know these details including their cities of residence,
– your honeymoon destination details.
– information about the bride’s and groom’s place of birth.
– education such as schools attended and place of employment or business if necessary.
Prepare for emergencies on your wedding day
Hopefully, your wedding day will be a enjoyable day with smooth flowing and incidents.But you should be prepared for any unexpected emergencies on your big day. Your made of honor should be sure to have the following small but important items available for such unexpected emergencies:
- clear nail polish
- needle and thread
- a complete list of phone numbers of all the involved parties such as caterers and vendors.
Planning your wedding is a huge undertaking, and you deserve a break. When you feel stressed by planning your wedding, try to relax with some of your favorite music or read a good book. Put your feet up and just relax. Just closing your eyes, meditating can be a revitalizing experience. Clearing your mind can be a great stress reducer.
Don’t add a cash bar
Your wedding reception is one of the most important items of your wedding day.Therefore don’t mess it up with including a cash bar. Cash bars are a sure sign of bad taste. Don’t do it. Inviting people to your wedding and then asking them to pay for their drinks is impolite. If cost is a big issue, you can invite less people or make other arrangements. If you are on a tight budget, you might provide a limited selection of alcohol.
ii) Wedding preparation large details
Now here is the big checklist for your perfect wedding.
- Choose and Confirm wedding venue
- If you plan an outdoor wedding,choose wedding tent
- Confirm wedding menu or hire a wedding catering service
- Hire a professional wedding planner if need
- Shop for your wedding gown
- Shop for your groom’s attire
- Choose wedding photographer
Choosing a Wedding Photographer in Devon,UK
- Choose a wedding videographer
- Prepare your wedding guests list
- Choose the bridesmaids
- Choose and decide on groomsmen
- Choose your flower girls
- Confirm hair and makeup artists
- Select your wedding bouquet
- Plan your wedding decorations
- Book the date with ROM or officiant
- Shop for your wedding bands.
- Shop for your wedding accessories
- Don’t forget wedding car rentals.
- Confirm all your wedding vendors (Check the checklist again)
-flowers, photography, entertainment, catering
- Plan your honeymoon including hotel booking
- Plan your Wedding stationary
- Think of wedding entertainment ideas
- Don’t forget wedding favours
- Plan your wedding decor ideas
- Get ready for your hen party
- Check all the minor arrangements
- Stay relax before your wedding day
If wedding planning is not your favorite pass time or you just don’t have time or afraid you might miss something important for your wedding day, you may want to consider hiring a professional wedding consultant. A wedding consultant can make the wedding planning process not only easier, but also perhaps more fun. After all, your wedding day should be the happiest day of your life.
With this wedding preparation checklist we assure that you will stay relax and plan your perfect wedding without missing any major essential!